I just started this blog a couple of weeks ago. I am a food enthusiast. I want to share my thoughts, and I welcome yours’. Please feel free to comment on the food I write about or the blog itself. I want to make this blog as user-friendly and enjoyable as possible.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Favorite Things to Eat in Boston

I got this idea from a post on Chowhound, and I thought it would make a nice addition to my blog.

Sweet/Coffee:
- Almond Croissant – Flour Bakery
- Pumpkin Pave (Fall Only) – Clear Flour
- Morning Buns with Walnuts – Clear Flour
- Peanut Butter Cupcake - Sportello
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – Rosie’s
- Éclairs – Vicki Lee’s, Belmont
- Cannolis - Modern Pastry
- Any Dessert from Troquet
- Ice cream from Christina’s in Cambridge
- Baileys Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Ice cream (Current flavor of the Month) – JP Licks
- Cappuccino - Vicki Lee’s, Belmont

Savory:
- Zucchini Flowers – Bricco
- Pulled BBQ Lamb Sandwich – Formaggio (Saturdays in the Summer)
- Fig & Prosciutto Pizza – Figs
- Butterfish – Blue Ginger
- Soup of the Day (Whatever it is) – Harvest
- Atomic Meatloaf Meltdown – All Star Sandwich Bar (Texas Ruben and Rings of Fire are good too.)
- French Onion Soup – Aquitaine
- Croque Maigret – Aquitaine Boston
- Eggs Benedict Provencal - Aquitaine Boston
- Fish Tacos – La Verdad or Dorado
- Crunchy Eggplant – Via Matta
- Osso Buco – Mamma Maria
- Fish and Chips – The Bristol
- Burger (Grass Feed) - Wild Willy’s, Watertown
- Melanzane Pizza – Regina’s North End location only
- The Maki – Oishii
- Chicken and Eggplant Parmigiana Panini – Artu North End (It’s not on the menu, but they’ll make it. Also not what people think of as a Panini. More like a chicken and eggplant parm sub)

No comments:

Post a Comment